Thursday, September 17, 2009

Famous Flirty Quotes -- Flirty Quotes

Famous Flirty Quotes -- Flirty Quotes

"I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes."

"I hope you know CPR, cos you take my breath away!"

"I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you."

"Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happens once every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime."

"Excuse me, I don't want you to think I'm ridiculous or anything, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I just felt like I had to tell you."

"I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen"

"Are you an interior decorator? When i saw you the room became beautiful!"

"I can sense that you're a terrific lover, and it intimidates me a little."

"Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met. "

Famous Flirty Quotes -- Flirty Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment