Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cute Flity Quotes - Cute Flirty Love Quotes

Cute Flity Quotes - Cute Flirty Love Quotes

It would be the perfect crime....
If i stole your heart
and you stole mine.

I am not one of those who do not believe in love at first sight, but I believe in taking a second look.
-- H. Vincent

Was your father a thief? Because I think he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

"One who smokes, has a smoky heart,
One who drinks, has an alcoholic heart...
So dear you must stop eating sweets...
As you are already a sweetheart!"

"There is no remedy for love but to love more."
--Henry David Thoreau


Love is a burning desire,
That makes your heart light on fire,
Love is being with you,
Someone saying I love you too,
Love is your tender kiss,
Something you don't want to miss,
Love is you and me,
And that is all I see.
-- Anonymous

I love you - those three words have my life in them.
-- Alexandrea to Nicholas III

I wish I could be your tear drops,
for what more could anyone
ask for then to be
conceived in your heart,
born in your eyes,
live on your cheeks,
and die on your lips.





Cute Flity Quotes - Cute Flirty Love Quotes

2 comments:

  1. You have a very good article ,its a heart touching. Thanks for sharing. Im looking forward for some of your write ups.

    andrea

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog.I thought it was great.. Hope you have a great day. God bless.

    Ritchie
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete