Thursday, September 17, 2009

Top 10 Flirty Quotes - Flirty Quotes

Top 10 Flirty Quotes

"Most pictures may be worth a thousand words, but a picture of you needs only one! Wow!"

"I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you."

"You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection! "

"There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you. "

"I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness. "

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

"I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!"

"Can I borrow a quarter? I just want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dream."

"When God made you, he was showing off."

"I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of Heaven."

Top 10 Flirty Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment